Old March 4th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Fat Cassie Fat Cassie is offline

Default Morgasm Implied Threat III

wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2007 17:20:27 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 8:11?pm, wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 17:06:01 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"

When have I threatend you?

where did I say you have? you are the liar

I want you to find one post where I have
threatend you. Mark

well that is almost a threat right there

, not only are you mental, you also are a LIAR!

no dloyd you are s fraud

See? I TOLD you Mark's twisted mind is producing twisted logic. What is
"almost" a threat, Mark?

That sounded like simple challenge to prove your allegations from the person
you falsely accused. You should stop slandering others forthwith.