Old March 4th 07, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Fat Cassie Fat Cassie is offline

Default Poor Mark

is to ignore them.

I tired that

However, that being said, I'm not in your shoes so I won't pass
judgment on your replies.

thank you for that I found in itrying to ignore them the result is
just an increasing level of vile file posted about me and my family

I choose the path of resistance after the escalating filth result in
the posting of the address of another man mark mrak morgan as mine and
his home being burned down

Prove it. Or is this allegation just another of your delusions?