Old March 4th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Fat Cassie Fat Cassie is offline

Default husr another stalking thread

wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2007 19:04:33 -0800, "an old friend"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 9:55?pm, wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:46:15 -0500, Bob Brock

quoted text -

His motives as it was relayed to me, was connected directly to you
cross spamming all threads, and running each thread into oblivion.

funny it was ok for Robeson to do that with his more markie mularke
posts they number into the thousands before I started fighting back
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

That, sir, is a bold-faced lie. When Steve posts forty, fifty, sixty or more
times a day, then cast stones.
Have you counted YOUR posts today alone? Yet, nary a single one from Steve,
though he is obviously always on your mind.