Old March 4th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Fat Cassie Fat Cassie is offline

Default Another dumbass Morgasm

wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 01:58:57 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:55:42 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

and you claim to understand english
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I do understand English.

no you don't you do not understand the phrase almost a threat
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You edited out the challenge I posted whereby I asked you to post in
English.
There is no "almost a threat", except in your jaded, twisted dyslexic mind.
Either a threat has been made, or none has.

To put it in a perspective that you can comprehend. He "almost" stuck his
penis in your butt is not the same as he DID stick his penis in your butt.
It either happened, or did not happen.

Your twisted logic again rears its ugly head.