Old March 4th 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Ahhh,,,, dxAce,I think it's spelled Checks,not Cheques.For instance,when
I sent that married Irish woman wayyyyy over yonder across the big pond
some Maybelline eye liner pencils,she said she was going to send me a
cheque.Of course I told her I don't want any money.She sent me a check
anyway.I tore up the check into little pieces and I flushed it down my
sh...er.
cuhulin,not a cheque