Old March 4th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default No Code For Any Class x7 Days

On Mar 4, 8:56�am, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:36:43 -0500, Leo wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 15:24:14 -0800, "
wrote:

On Mar 3, 5:25?am, Leo wrote:
On 2 Mar 2007 19:54:30 -0800, "

From: on Fri, Mar 2 2007 3:05 am

On Feb 28, 3:22?pm, "K4YZ" wrote:
*QRZ is laden with all sorts of brand new licensees, yet none of
them are the "right out of the box 6 years ago" Leonard H Anderson.
snip
*How much broadcasting experience has Miccolo
*Tesla got?

M, FM, or TV?

Several thousand hours, at least......all of it right here on RRAP

* Heh heh heh heh. *Well, think of it this way: *He isn't
* causing ANY RFI or EMI by broadcasting on the
* Internet... *:-)

...resulting in many,many kW hours left available for better uses
(i.e. curling irons, electric toilets and such) *

* Is anyone up there knowledgeable about the Aussie
* OUTbacker antenna line? *I'm curious and there has been
* some mention of them on the Antennex.com website.

missed this I do know that a friend of aquired one some years ago *and
was quite happey with it I think I have seen that *AES has it

most folks I know that have seen it sopined that the price to benifit
ratio might be lacking but my friend liked since he was not affluent
and ended up moving a fair piece and could have have borken down and
set up again in an hour os less and it was quite sturdy

Outbackers are listed in the HRO catalog but the Burbank,
CA, HRO outlet didn't have any for show-and-tell on Friday.
Again, the folks working there (all 2 of them) didn't have any
technical info on that line. Three guys were in front of the
new-radio long desk busy doing some kind of "knowledgeable"
arguing a la RRAP style and I didn't care for more of that at
2:30 PM on a Friday afternoon. :-)

73, LA