Old March 4th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
Now Mark will say "I have a right to post",
which he does, but he dosen't have the right to hijack threads and
change the topic to suit him, on threads he did not even start.

but you have this right yourself?

That's just rude, but typical Mark Morgan behavior.

and typical of yourself
If this was a
physical world, somebody probably would have already slapped the ****
out of Mark by now and stopped him, but because it is not,

tthe action you propose would result in the death and/or serious
injury and/or arest of the prep

you overlook and choose to abuse the fact I have the same right as you
do