Old March 4th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:55?am, wrote:

On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.

Time for you to move along.

Yes your right, it is time for YOU to move along and take your Riff-
Raff, such as Mark Morgan with you. I bet if Mark did not post here,
hijack every thread,

that has been the gaols of your cyber terroism to stop me from posting
here

I choose not to let you suceed in this