Old March 4th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default No Code For Any Class x7 Days

That is not allowed in US amateur radio regulations. It
is also beyond the RF Exposure limits for us urban city
dwellers. Now, not all my neighbors aren't the best of
folks but I ain't wanting to create crispy critters next
door...

73, LA

Reminds me of the story of the guy in NY or there'bouts, took a high
powered microwave, cut and built a horn antenna out the door and aimed
it into the neighbors apt. (obviously, he didn't like the neighbors.)
The neighbors were afflicted with all sorts of strange medical
problems--until he was caught.

You should be able to find pics on the net ...

JS
--
http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com