Old March 4th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 4:58 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 4, 4:11?pm, Bob Brock wrote:

You also indicate that I advocate constant posting of what could only
be considered personal attacks. I don't control what others post and
I don't advocate anything because I am not an advocate. The posts that
I and others author that are critical of Mark is not a planned or
coordinated effort by a group. Yet so many individuals who have no
contact outside of this news group all perceive a problem and conclude
individually that there is only one person who is the common catalyst,
Mark Morgan. If you don't like my posts, then don't read them, but
unfortunatly I cannot do the same, because on this group it is almost
impossible to read a thread that hasn't been hijacked by Mark
Morgan.

but you claim you are allowed to hijack every thread YOURslef and the
Robeson is likely empowered

I don't hijack threads I label them what they are

stalking and harrassment

Dloyd Lavies Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http//:www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -