Old March 5th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 4, 11:12 am, wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 08:07:44 -0800, wrote:

On Mar 4, 10:49 am, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 10:04:47 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

On 4 Mar 2007 05:55:40 -0800, wrote:

On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.

Time for you to move along.

I had hoped that they would, but experience told me that they
wouldn't.

which is part of why I opposed the creaion of the New NG in the first
place

Yep. They can go to Moderated and act civilized, then slip into their
anonninnie costumes and post crap here.

all with the "blessings" of moderationhttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Some should have been permanently banned based on "thier" behavio[u]r
here.