Old March 5th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default A "Codeless Revolution?"

I was referrign to Code Testing.

Not relevant to anything I have said in this thread. It is not about code
testing but about each of us "being all that we can be".

no it isn't about that at all and nopthing to do wth testing code or
otherwise will EVERE make it so
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Yeah, participating in long drawn out conversations where 20WPM is fast
(even abbreviated) would only assist me in developing stress related
heart conditions. For this reason alone, it just is NOT that fun to
play with these guys with a code reader setup ...

I don't know the figures, but the avg conversation must consist of
hundreds of words per minute.

Fairly frequently I run into a slow talker, I am quick to site some
engagement or appointment I must hurry off to (just being polite.) Some
of these slow talkers got some age too, either they are unwilling or
unable to come up to speed--and certainly what is going on has escaped
them for decades--meaning--I am NOT the only one who ditches these
people, and QUICKLY!

JS
--
http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com