Old March 5th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default Thank god for the moderated group

On Mar 4, 8:47?pm, Bob Brock wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 13:58:02 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

so I don't understand your accusation that I'm the last author for most threads in the ng

I never said or implied that you, were the last author for most
threads, and if that is the way it came across, I apologize. I did
imply that a certain other person was and if there was a cross
communication, I am not sure how that happened.