Old March 5th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default amother stalking thread

On Mar 4, 9:01�pm, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 20:53:42 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:12:03 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
* My question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?
*I was posting here in Late 97 I left in 2000 till 2005 My name never
stopped being mention by steve in those years

And you've been mewling about it ever since.
You are whining like a petulant little school girl.

I popped in around the middle of 97, posted once and read a little. It
wasn't anything to write home about back then either.

or right before I was licensed as a ham I did not arrive in RRAP till
dec 97 or jan 98 not sure anymorehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Now Mark is accusing someones mother of stalking.

Discussion subject changed to "amother stalking thread" by

I think I will change the thread back to its original name.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com