Old March 5th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 4, 9:40?pm, wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 18:34:53 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 4, 9:29?pm, wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 18:26:08 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 4, 9:01?pm, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 20:53:42 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

Now Mark is accusing someones mother of stalking.

lying again "dloyd"

as alwayshttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

How am I lying, you changed the thread name to "amother stalking
thread" by

Mark, you retard, I was not responding to you,

I know that
what is your point?

That you obviously are too stupid to follow this thread. I suppose
that when some lady in the grocery store asks he husband if he wants
something, you answer for him. Idiot.

by lying obviously

really you need to get mental help since your mind is clearly goinghttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

My mind is just fine. You better worry about yourself with all that
paranoia you have going on with your perception that you are being
stalked and threatend.

But good move Mark, first you call me a liar, then you back peddle,
then you resort to the old mental angle. I not the one who lusts
after the same sex, you better look in the mirror if you want to see a
person with mental issues.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com