Old March 5th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Larry Dighera Larry Dighera is offline

Default Cuba, 0311U, 6178.0

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:22:01 GMT, m II wrote in
ZeDGh.10917$lY6.2864@edtnps90:

Larry Dighera wrote:

I've got to do something about noise pickup through the antenna, but
its going to be difficult to find a solution that is distant from the
source of the noise (the house) and not unsightly.

I use a thirty foot (10 m) piece of coax as a lead in from the wire. I
had a well grounded water tap underneath the connection point, so I used
that instead of grounding the sheath nearer the radio.

mike

Have you heard anything about this active noise cancellation filter:
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...ters/0094.html