Old March 5th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default Thank God for the Moderated Group

nope I understood who you were responding to but as I said in anypost
today if you want to have a private chat don't post it HERE

C'mon Markie, you lost total track of the thread and if I want to have
a private chat in MY thread, I will post it. Just because someone
post something, does not mean he or she wants a response from every
boob who reads the group.

I suppose
that when some lady in the grocery store asks he husband if he wants
something, you answer for him.

why do you suppose that?

Because you were responding to an answer for Bob Brock whereas I was
responding to his post, besides if I want to have a private chat in MY
thread, I will.

get help for your fear of me and lloyd

Now you really are delusional.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com