Old March 5th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default Thank God for the Moderated Group

On Mar 4, 10:31�pm, wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 19:24:49 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

nope I understood who you were responding to but as I said in anypost
today if you want to have a private chat don't post it HERE

C'mon Markie, you lost total track of the thread....

nope

Yes you did.

.... and if I want to have
a private chat in MY thread, I will post it.

then don't bitch when someone else relies

Most normal people can follow a thread and only respond when in
conversation, apparently you can't, so it seems that you post to every
post to cover all bases so you don't miss anything. God you are so
needy to want to belong so badly.

*Just because someone
post something, does not mean he or she wants a response from every
boob who reads the group.

who cares what you want?

Obiviously you don't care what anyone else on the group wants, thats
why you hijack so many threads, you can add selfish to your long list
of defects, and therefore don't whine and cry when everybody
challenges you about your behavior.

I suppose
that when some lady in the grocery store asks he husband if he wants
something, you answer for him.

why do you suppose that?

Because you were responding to an answer for Bob Brock whereas I was
responding to his post,

then you are clearly mentaly defective you imagine that this is
somehow simliar

It is the same thing, you just don't see it that way because you scope
of thinking is apparently dulled. I was responding directly to a
communcation from Bob, and then you posted like I was talking to you.
Why do you think that people can't communicate directly and solely to
each other through messages on this group? Its done all the time but
you don't see it because you can't follow a thread.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com