Old March 5th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Congratulations Art

On 2 Mar, 08:30, (Rick) wrote:
Congratulations Art, you are now in my killfile.
Don't bother responding - I won't see your posts anymore.

There's enough negativity in the world, I don't need it in an antenna
newsgroup. Man oh Man, anyone who slams Roy.......

73 forever,

Rick K2XT

Does anybody disagree or agree for that matter that the expansion of
Gaussian static law to electro magnetic law is correct or in error,
Anybody. Why the reluctance to talk about the basics of radiation?
There are no approximations or excuses or fudge factors pencilled in
the analyis. It produces the same results every time when adressed
which is not the same as in NEC program useage. The basic laws of the
masters which is the under pinnings of NEC are specific and to the
point. It is the programer that is introducing the errors and he is
the checker of his own work. If the works of the masters reveal
something new when the formular is used who do we shoot, the
programmer, the masters or wait for somebody else to do some work and
add it to the program based on empirical work?
Well it appears that for the present all choose to ignore it because
lack of knoweledge is not hurting anybody.
Shame oh shame
Art XG