Old March 5th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Michael Black Michael Black is offline

Default Long range rural wireless high speed data options...

"Joel Kolstad" ) writes:

You can get short (~6") "extension cords" that fix this problem (see:
http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/s...categoryID=35), or you
can get a power strip that has some of outlets spaced for wall warts. Almost
any store today will carry those.

Or it takes no real skill to go to the hardware store, buy a cheap extension
cord, and a replacement plug, then cut down the extension cord and put the
new plug on the bare end of the short pair of wires that go to the female
end of the extension cord.

Of course, I only started doing that after I was using a full length extension
cord, that I carefully rolled up and tied. Actaully modifying the extension
cord was just to make it cleaner.

Michael VE2BVW