Old March 5th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 5, 2:07 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

where is it allow to defame someone as porper or to forge their name
or violate the law

id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing
Don't bet your life on that.

you can find anytime you like Id rather you did not esp now it would
be rough getting the blood up off the snow

What blood, you would be on your knees in about a 10 seconds withont
any blood at all.

well you have now clearly comited the crime of stalking
I saw your photo, no problem. The goal is to apply
a lot of pain without any residual evidence of such force. Many law
enforcement agencies and federal employers, such as my former, provide
excellent training in the application of these techniques. But of
course, this requires me to actually touch you, but you appear to be
way too filthy and dirty that I would ever want to touch your. Do
ever take a bath? I bet LLoyd is cleaner than you.

and you just defamed me again