Old March 5th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 5, 2:07 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

stop whining like a little bitch just because you can't poison the moderated group.

I don't want to poison any NG please stop lying about me

No lie, you flooding policy and misc. is evidence enough of your handy
work.

nothing but lies DloydI don't fllod either NG you and your sockpuppets
do I just respond mostly with terranews althought they are having
issues today so I am using Google

while you enage in violations of Copyright law and defame myslef and
Lloyd on your blogs

I would rather discuss radio

you don't do that

ever