Old March 5th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 5, 2:27�pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
where is it allow to defame someone as porper or to forge their name
or violate the law
id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing
Don't bet your life on that.

you can find anytime you like Id rather you did not esp now it would
be rough getting the blood up off the snow

What blood, you would be on your knees in about a 10 seconds withont
any blood at all.

well you have now clearly comited the crime of stalking

No it is not stalking, you have clearly forgot about the hypothetical
situation under which this was posted. Its a hypothisis, dummy. How
many times do I have to tell you to stop playing lawyer. You have no
professional legal experience and don't know the implication of the
terms your are using so freely. BTW your the one who implicated blood
shed, remember.

I saw your photo, no problem. *The goal is to apply
a lot of pain without any residual evidence of such force. *Many law
enforcement agencies and federal employers, such as my former, provide
excellent training in the application of these techniques. *But of
course, this requires me to actually touch you, but you appear to be
way too filthy and dirty that I would ever want to touch your. *Do
ever take a bath? * I bet LLoyd is cleaner than you.

and you just defamed me again

It is not defamation, it is subjective, and based upon MY standards of
cleanliness. I saw the photo of you, and under my standards, you
appear to be a dirty. I've also seen photo's of LLoyd and he does not
appear to be as dirty as you, under MY standards. Not everything is
black and white, some things are subjective. You may see a glass half
empty, I may see it half full. BTW if your going to post on my blog
watch your language. Just because you look fility, does not mean you
have to use fility language.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com