Old March 6th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Mike Lucas Mike Lucas is offline

Default Congratulations Art

"art" wrote in message
ups.com...
..
gentlemen I have typed this quickly and I know I have mispelled or
misarranged words and all that but please learn to live with it
for a while and I will be happy to answer any questions or doubts as
long as thing dont get nasty like being called a complete idiot
Art

Congratulations, Art!
According to my computor(sic), you have taken over sole possession
of third place in number of posts on the RRAA newsgroup.Number
one is, of course, Fractenna. Frack's total will never be matched, so
second or third place is quite honorable. While we all miss Chip,
it's better that you and he are not on stage at the same time. He would
learn that your newly discovered Gaussian Array is nothing more than
a self-similar array, falling under his broad portfolio of Fractal Patents.
That fact would upset his equilibrium, thus ensuring a flurry of threatened
lawsuits.
Regardless, congratulations are in order for your accomplishment, as
the educational aspect is second only to the entertainment value.

Mike W5CHR
Memphis, Tenn.