Old March 5th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default Thank God for the moderated group.

On Mar 5, 3:46�pm, wrote:
On 5 Mar 2007 12:40:05 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 5, 2:30?pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Mar 5, 2:07 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

if you did you'd be dead or in jail shortly thereafter
Well if you killed me because I was kicking your ass, that means you
would be guilty of murder, so you would end up in jail for life.

nope. indeed I don't have to wait for the first blow to land,
althought that would be safer legaly

Sure Markie, that defense would not stand a chance in any district or
judical circuit in the US, even in the 8th circuit.

noit acording to the testimony of the THIS counties DA and sheriff in
rergard to recent charges in law

Like I said, it is apparent that you have no legal training
whatsoever.

but I trust the sheriif and DA's legal training

not the case in Michigan

Actually, Michigan is one of the more liberal circuits, you better
have significant evidence to warrant justifiable homicide. *he courts
would put you away forever if you try to say "oh he was giving me a
hard time on the internet after I **** on everyone's postings, and I
was scared, so I killed him even though he had no weapons.

no Dloyd your post that you would kill if you showed means I can kill
you out of hand

I would say he threatened to kill if he showed up he showed therfore
there was a clear danger I did not know if he was armed or not

I never said I would kill anyone you mental retard.

yes you did you said if you came you would kill me *

if you show then it becomes a threat and legaly according to the DA
justifies killing you out of hand

*Now that is
actual slander from you.

can I expect a libel suit from you then?

You were the one who brought up killing
someone.

Indeed I did but you brought MURDER

*You better review the thread...

you try it

You were the one that said. *That if someone slapped you that would
result in the death of the perpetrator.

not quite I said it would result in the death serious injury or arest
of the perp

*You were the one that stated
that if someone tried to kick your ass you would kill them.

I think I said that or something close enough
self defense is not murder

....you need
to get your facts straight.

Again I never said I would kill you. You are the only one who brought
up killing.

Is this the part that you are talking about:
"oh he was giving me a hard time on the internet after I **** on everyone's postings, and I was scared, so I killed him even though he had no weapons.

That was me paraphraseing your lame ass excuse to justify your inplied
homicide, as if I am already dead and you are speaking, dummy. You
must of only went through the eight grade or special ed. I told you
that you can't follow a thread. Too complex for your handicapped ass.

can I expect a libel suit from you then?

Why, what would I gain. You don't have any wealth your almost a
pauper. Don't be so petty.

The bothersome thing is others have reviewed this thread and see no
threats made by me concerning killing you or murder, yet you see a
threat..could it be that your WRONG and everybody else is RIGHT.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com