Old March 5th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Paul Zak Paul Zak is offline

Default Daylight ''saving time''

All WinXP SP2 & above systems will update automatically as the fix was
included in a recent update; systems running Win2k or below require a simple
tool supplied by MS (let me know if you can't find it); presumably Mac &
*.nix systems are as easily fixed but I have no direct proof if so . . .

"helmsman" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:26:05 -0600, wrote:

March the eleven.It should Never get dark before ten Pee Emm,no matter
what.The morning hours,the hell with them!!!!
cuhulin

Should really screw up the computers.