Old March 6th 07, 09:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Making Molehills Out Of Morkie's Mountains of Mularkie

On Mar 5, 6:51�pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 4:45?pm, wrote:

I make it clear if you come and confront me on my land and killing
lies within my power you will be dead

Please idiot, do you really think I would waste my time beyond this NG
on a imbicile such as yourself. *You really are delusional concerning
your importance. *Beyond your constant barage of posts and your
hijacking of threads, you have no relevance to me. *Most people on
here feel the same way about you, but they just don't want to waste
anymore time dealing with you except the occassional post. *I however,
have plenty of time to waste during this time of year so it passes the
time. *Nevertheless, you are beyond help and correction, its a shame
that your apparent worthless ### parents did not teach you about
appropriate behavior in a public forum.

I seriously doubt that they taught him ANYthing about 'appropriate
behaviour', however it's now coming back to haunt Morkie's daddie
these days...Morkie's already under investigation for his mistreatment
of the elder Moron, and I have no doubt that he lays for hours in his
own waste wishing that he had taken the opportunity to teach the putz
some integrity and responsibility.

As for the other comments about Morkie's assessment of his self-
worth vis-a-vis someone's willingness to face prosecution for
supposedly "murdering" him, well...That's just Morkie...He's a career
victim, and being murdered is, afterall, the ultimate victimization.
No doubt the idea keeps him awake at night scheming of ways to lay his
worthless demise on someone as an afterlife joke.

Still...I keep several of his rants and own threats on disk and
put away. His mouth overrides his common sense all-too-often and it's
best to be prepared.

73

Steve, K4YZ