Old March 6th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd Morgan Lloyd Morgan is offline

Default hot ham n cheese

On 5 Mar 2007 17:49:11 -0800, Fake Lloyd wrote:

Live my freind Mark alone or I will get you on my next live broadcast
of On the Domestic Front

Sorry, Lloyd imposter, the real Lloyd is no longer making OTDF shows,
because he is leaving the net forever, starting tomorrow. When the real
Lloyd *does* post through Google, his IP address is always that of a
broadband cable company. You, OTOH, posted through the nearly bankrupt
ISP of AOL.

Better luck next time.