Old March 6th 07, 12:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

John Plimmer wrote:

Ace that will just pay for a nice shiny new Icom IC-756 PRO III straight out
the box.
What fun you will have = enjoy!

Nah, the thought ran through my mind for a bit but I somehow doubt that it would
enhance my DX'ing experience.

I'll stick with what I have for the time being. Maybe later on this year I'll
try to re-evaluate everything, but at this point in the DX season I'm not gonna
pop for any new gear. Perhaps a new antenna or two.

Spring is coming! And it will certainly be welcomed here. It's currently 3
degrees F !

dxAce
Michigan
USA