Old March 6th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 6, 3:07 am, "K4YZ" wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:51?pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

I seriously doubt that they taught him ANYthing about 'appropriate
behaviour', however it's now coming back to haunt Morkie's daddie
these days...Morkie's already under investigation for his mistreatment
of the elder Moron, and I have no doubt that he lays for hours in his
own waste wishing that he had taken the opportunity to teach the putz
some integrity and responsibility.

steve the investagation of your false and mailicous ended over a year
ago

but then you are the dire of terminaly mentaly defective daughter and
therefore likely the source of that defect

you don't like that entirely true stament about you then refrian from
lying about MY family

my wife's unlce found your insistance that his niece is male rather
anoying as have several of her cousins I had to tlak them out of
paying you a visit, and being unpleasent shal we we say

Not as a favor to you mind, but only becuase it would have a bad
effect on her family if they went to prison for giving the sort of
treatment you try to get inflicted on others