Old March 6th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
RedPenguin RedPenguin is offline

Default Finding local college frequency.

My college uses standard two way radios that look like normal business
two-way radios. They only have like 3-4 channels. Not sure of brand
but the almost have the look of a scanner but yet it's a two-way.

I have a Uniden BR330T scanner, I try searching and using close call,
but I don't think I am getting the correct frequency. Is there a list
of two-way radio frequencies to search for or something else? Anyway
to find it with out them actually talking at the time?