Old March 7th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default Message rejected by the automaton in RRAM thread ...

On Mar 6, 9:04�pm, John Smith I wrote:
To Whom It May Concern:

Following is a message taken from RRAM. *My REJECTED response to that
message. *And, a message from the automaton on WHY the message was rejected.

That's why I don't really bother to post anything to the new moderated
group. Although it is a nice change of pace to read threads. Just by
the nature of my posting name prevents any posts from getting through
the moderators, plus its all subjective, what may get through today,
may not pass tomorrow, who has time to decipher what is acceptable
today and what will pass muster tomorrow, with each different
moderator.

In your case, even the reasoning provided by Paul shows that all the
moderators are not on the same page. I would rather post on e-ham or
qrz, even though they moderate, it appears that it is at least done at
some level of consistent moderation. I suppose it is probably
easier on those sites because they have the forums broken down by
subject matter with individual moderators for each subject, instead of
the group moderation in place here. I guess that over time they will
work out the kinks to be more consistent.

Dloyd