Old March 8th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 7, 7:39 pm, wrote:

I think we have beaten this thread to death, but I will post one last
response to one of Mark's bull**** acusations.

BTW why do you enage in activity you yourself post on your your blog
is likely ilegal?

Look Markie, if I have done something illegal call the law or STFU
about what I do with my blog. But FYI, Lloyd already tried to have it
removed without success (instead Lloyd removed himself from the groups
completely), and you also indicated on an earlier comment that if
blogger followed its own rules my blog would be removed, indicating
that you probably complained and got a negative response to your
whining. Nevertheless, honestly it is just really, really sad that
you can't recognize that your behavior on here is totally
inappropriate. Look at your posting behavior, you just posted
multiple times in the last 10 minutes to this one thread trying to
play catch up to answer each and every comment. By the end of this
evening you probably will have posted over 50 times to the NG, really
bizarre behavior.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.dloydlaviessweatlord.blogspot.com