Old March 8th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default Message rejected by the automaton in RRAM thread ...

On Mar 7, 7:49�pm, wrote:
On 6 Mar 2007 18:38:43 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 6, 9:04?pm, John Smith I wrote:
To Whom It May Concern:

Following is a message taken from RRAM.

y REJECTED response to that
message.

nd, a message from the automaton on WHY the message was rejected.

That's why I don't really bother to post anything to the new moderated
group

*good for you since you never post anything ontopichttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

See Mark, I post something on topic in response to JP's thread and you
have to come on this thread and start your attack, and then you whine
when someone jumps on you. Please don't try to make this thread all
about you. We see enough of that already.

Dloyd