Old March 8th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default The First 13 Days of the Revolution

On Mar 7, 6:10�pm, John Smith I wrote:
wrote:

* *...

*

LET THE TURKEYS EAT CROW LENNIE!!! *BIG wide grin

JS, "crow" is too good for them.

Good grief, everyone is making out like that amateur license
test is a *TEST*. It isn't like a whole truckload of college
exams I've taken. It was 120 questions, multiple-choice,
done in three parts...on a Sunday afternoon in an old fire
house now housing part of the Los Angeles Auxilliary
Communications Service, managed by the LAFD. It was
all of a mile and a half from my house, across from a food
market (Ralphs - no apostrophe) where I've shopped for
43 years. Too bad it wasn't snowing or I would have
taken off my shoes like them olde-tymers did. It is
slightly downhill (by about 30 feet) to it, but it IS uphill
coming back.

It wouldn't be so bad if there weren't all these sunsabishes
waiting in the bushes to say I'm a "newbie, tyro, beginner,
etc., etc. in radio." Jay-suss. They can't get a grip, can
they?

Nah...business will return shortly to the usual in here...
like in a few minutes...

73, Len