Old March 8th 07, 07:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default The First 13 Days of the Revolution

On Mar 7, 8:28�pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Mar 7, 8:54 pm, "
wrote: * *COMPARISON OF APPLICATIONS OF VECS FROM FCC SEARCH

well congrats and I am glad I awas wrong about wyou not being to
shawllow all the BS in the 3 pools at once

No sweat on that, Mark. I did four test elements in 1956
for my First 'Phone in one sitting. Had to, Chicago was
90 miles away for me then. :-) On Sunday it was just
a mile plus down one major street. :-)

A full California driver license exam is 50 multiple-choice
questions. I've always passed those and have had that
license for 50 years. College-level exams are much
harder and not all are multiple choice. I've always
regarded EVERY day at work to be a "test session"
with NO "practice exams" to do in order to keep a
paycheck coming in. Food and shelter are more
important than any hobby activity...but some think
they get basic survival benefits "automatically." :-(

73, AF6AY