Old March 8th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default The First 13 Days of the Revolution

On Mar 7, 10:44�pm, John Smith I wrote:
wrote:

* *... * *43 years. *Too bad it wasn't snowing or I would have
* *taken off my shoes like them olde-tymers did. *It is
* *slightly downhill (by about 30 feet) to it, but it IS uphill
* *coming back.

* *...

Well, I hope they at least gave ya cold coffee and stale donuts! *LOL!

It was hot coffee and sweet rolls! "Old Fire House 77" is part of
the L.A. Auxiliary Communications Service partly managed by
the LAFD. There was also a group of that LA Aux that was
meeting about something in another room so there was a nice
spread for everyone. :-) I had one sweet roll, skipped the
coffee in all the "excitement"! Har! I don't like most of the
huge coffee makers' coffee, usually too weak (depending on
the preparer). There was tea also plus de-caf for those needing
something else. If worst came to wurst, I could have walked
across the street to a large Ralphs supermarket and gotten
something. :-)

73, AF6AY