Old March 8th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 7, 10:32�pm, "Dee Flint" wrote:
Now that the first couple of weeks have gone by does anyone else want to add
a guess?

1) *Predict amount of change in ARS numbers between the IMPLEMENTATION
date (2/23/07) of the R&O for elimination of code testing and one year from
that
date (2/23/08).
*2) *Calculation of the number of licenses will be done by N2EY under the
*same principals that he uses now to calculate the number of licenses.
*3) *You must select whole numbers for your percentage.
*4) *You may select positive or negative percentages.
*5) *You may select a range but that range may not exceed a total of 4%.
*Note that your average will be used to determine who is closest. *If the
*actual change is outside the range of everyone's guesses then the person
*whose limit is closest will be the winner.
*6) *You must submit your guess no later than six months after the
*IMPLEMENTATION date of the R&O, which would be 8/23/07.

Anyone else? *Note if your guess doesn't show up on the list within a
*week, it may mean that my ISP is blocking it. *However, I've temporarily
cleared
out my blocked senders list so if anyone has been wanting to put in a guess
and hasn't
been able to, now is the time.

Guesses submitted:
*N8UZE: * * * *1% less to 1% more