Old March 9th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Message rejected by the automaton in RRAM thread ...

On Mar 8, 1:53�pm, Leo wrote:
On 8 Mar 2007 11:09:21 -0800, "

wrote:
On Mar 8, 8:30?am, "KC4UAI" wrote:
On Mar 6, 8:04 pm, John Smith I wrote:

snip

* 73, AF6AY

Hey - nice shiny new callsign you have there! *

Congrats to the new Extra!

Thank you, Leo. "Shiny"? Non. I'm resisting the impulse
to order a police shield with wallet to display that callsign
when off-line. :-) [like Never will I do that...]

All I need now is an antenna or two, transmitter(s) or
transceiver(s) and a whole lotta other stuff. I feel like
"The Six Million Dollar Ham"..."we have the technology,
we can build him a station, bigger and better than
before..." [hmmm...might be a TV series idea there!]

73, AF6AY