Old March 9th 07, 06:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON! when you going apologize steve

On Mar 8, 12:34�pm, "
wrote:
On Mar 8, 8:03?am, "nobodys_old_friend" wrote:

On Feb 28, 3:22 pm, "K4YZ" wrote:

? ? ?QRZ is laden with all sorts of brand new licensees, yet none of
them are the "right out of the box 6 years ago" Leonard H Anderson.

? ? ?Like I said...he's gonna be a no-show.

? ? ?Most liars like him usually are.

? ? ?sigh.

Steve, K4YZ

when you going to apoligize to af6ay?

* *Mark, it will be a cold day in hell when he apologizes
* *to anyone. *Keep on wearing summer clothing.

Oooops...Wrong again!

Especially since it's been done here before...

So...Lennie...When do we actually get to hear you on the air?

Steve, K4YZ