Old March 9th 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Just In Case There Wasn't Enough To Laugh At KB9RQZ About.....

BEGIN QUOTE FROM ONE OF KB9RQZ'S SELF-VICTIMIZNG BLOG-RANTS

accouts of Kosher ham
the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham that happens to be jewish besxaul
and a Ham radio operator

Monday, March 05, 2007
just preserving a death threat incase I need to reference it

10.1.1.100.MISMATCH!nntpserver.com!zeus.nntpserver .com!news.glorb.com!
postnews.google.com!h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com!no t-for-mailFrom:
"Dloyd Lavies" Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.policySubject: Thank God for the Moderated
Group.Date: 5 Mar 2007 11:07:37 -0800Organization: http://groups.google.comLines:
111Message-ID:
. comReferences:

. com

. com
. com

.com

. com

om
.com
. com
.comNNTP-Posting-
Host: 64.12.116.10Mime-Version: 1.0Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"X-Trace: posting.google.com 1173121678 32352
127.0.0.1 (5 Mar 2007 19:07:58 GMT)X-Complaints-To: groups-
NTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:07:58 +0000
(UTC)In-Reply-To:
.comUser-Agent:
G2/1.0X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; AOL 9.0;
Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)X-HTTP-Via: HTTP/
1.1 (Velocity/1.3.32 [uScMs f p eN:t cCMp s ]), HTTP/1.1 Turboweb [mtc-
tc021 8.4.1], HTTP/1.1 cache-mtc-aa06.proxy.aol.com[400C740A] (Traffic-
Server/6.1.5 [uScM])Complaints-To:
njection-
Info: h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com; posting-host=64.12.116.10; posting-
account=44lSvgwAAABvHYUREW4nSq_tyQTQBSmtXref: free.teranews.com
rec.radio.amateur.policy:328262

On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

where is it allow to defame someone as porper or to forge their name
or violate the law

Who is defaming you? I started this thread about the moderated
group,you hijacked MY thread, and you took it off topic. Everything
that Ihave posted is based upon my view and observation of the posts
on hereand responses to specific posts. If you don't like it, you can
take aquarter and call someone who cares. If a law has been broken,
call the law. You know what law has beenbroken, none. And who has
forged a name. Dloyd Lavies is my pen name, many authorshave pen
names, it is legal. Don't try to play lawyer, it is apparentthat you
have no legal training whatsoever because you throw acusitorylegal
terms around without knowing the implications of such terms.

you do not enage in on topic post that is a violation of neNG policy

You are blabbering something about a violation of NG policy, but
yourfumble fingers has made it unreadable, but I will address one
policyviolation issue, which is your excessive posting. Your excessive
posting is a violation of Google Groups Policy, because if you posted
directly into the group instead of a news server and using all of your
different names, you access to post would be limited. It is apparent
that you post using one name until you are suspended, then you
startusing another, just to flood the group with your posts.

Google Groups Help Center
Is there a limit on how often I can post?

Yes, there are a few ways in which posting frequency is limited. One
limits the number of messages posted to a single group within a
shortperiod of time. If that limit is reached, posting to that group
will be frozen temporarily and you'll be instructed to post again
later.

Another limits the number of messages a single user can post via email
in a short period of time. If that limit is reached, your posting
account will be disabled. If your account has been disabled, you can
click the "contact us" link below and request that your account be
reactivated. We'll review your request, and let you know what we
decide.

We may also limit the number of messages a single user or computer can
post via our website in a short period of time. If that limit is
reached, posting will be frozen temporarily and you'll be instructed
to post again later.

Please note, we are unable to provide the exact numbers that trigger
these posting limits as the limits are subject to change.

These limits are to protect the users of our service and their email
accounts, our groups, and the Usenet community from poorly
configuredauto-responders, spammers, robots, trolls, and thread
hijacking.
Google Groups.

id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing
Don't bet your life on that. you can find anytime you like Id rather you did not esp now it wouldbe rough getting the blood up off the snow

What blood, you would be on your knees in about a 10 seconds
withontany blood at all. I saw your photo, no problem. The goal is to
applya lot of pain without any residual evidence of such force. Many
law enforcement agencies and federal employers, such as my former,
provide excellent training in the application of these techniques. But
of course, this requires me to actually touch you, but you appear to
be way too filthy and dirty that I would ever want to touch your.
Doever take a bath? I bet LLoyd is cleaner than you.

if you did you'd be dead or in jail shortly thereafter

Well if you killed me because I was kicking your ass, that means you
would be guilty of murder, so you would end up in jail for life.

nope. indeed I don't have to wait for the first blow to land,althought
that would be safer legaly

Sure Markie, that defense would not stand a chance in any district or
judical circuit in the US, even in the 8th circuit.Like I said, it is
apparent that you have no legal training whatsoever.

not the case in Michigan

Actually, Michigan is one of the more liberal circuits, you better
have significant evidence to warrant justifiable homicide. The courts
would put you away forever if you try to say "oh he was giving me a
hard time on the internet after I #### on everyone's postings, and I
was scared, so I killed him even though he had no weapons. You aresuch
an idiot.

stop whining like a little bitch just because you can't poison the moderated group.

I don't want to poison any NG please stop lying about me

No lie, you flooding policy and misc. is evidence enough of your
handywork.
Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon "In the Domestic Rear"

UNQUOTE

I'd be interested in knowing where THAT 'death threat' was,
Fatboy.

On the OTHER hand, I see YOU once-again suggested the use of
deadly force where no iminent threat of bodily harm existed.

THAT is a felony IN MICHIGAN, Fatboy.

Tell ya what, Fatboy...Why don't you create 4 or 5 more of these
"blogs" alleging that yet another person is threating your life
again...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ