Old March 9th 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] clau_divino@yahoo.com is offline

Default AF6AY: I Stand Corrected..Now How About a Schedule?

On Mar 9, 5:12 am, "K4YZ" wrote:
BEGIN QUOTE

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "K4YZ"
Date: 28 Feb 2007 12:54:04 -0800
Subject: No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On Feb 28, 2:32?pm, John Smith I wrote:

KH6HZ wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:
? ? QRZ is laden with all sorts of brand new licensees, yet none of
them are the "right out of the box 6 years ago" Leonard H Anderson.
The testing sites are probably not ADA compliant enough for his wheelchair
to make it.

Well, yanno, Len could just be a magician, ya never know, ya just never
know ... Len usually does what he says and says what he does ... just
gotta like a guy like that, yanno what I mean jellybean?

"....Len usually does what he says and says what he does...."

WHEN...?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LEONARD H ANDERSON HAS NOT DONE ONE SINGLE THING THAT HE'S EVER
SAID HE WOULD OR ALLEGED THAT HE WAS "CAPABLE" OF WHILE A MEMBER OF
THIS FORUM ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

END QUOTE

Well...it only took him seven years from his "right out of the
box" claim to do so, but Lennie Anderson has joined the ranks of
LICENSED Amateurs!

And in doing so, FINALLY lived up to ONE of his not-so-subtle
suggestions that he was going to "do something" related to actually
getting an Amateur license. It's only been a decade since we first
"met" and he insinuated impending licensure.

I said he'd never do it, but here I am proven wrong...I stand
corrected.

Now let's see how long it takes him to actually get on the
air...His buddie in Michigan hasn't got the nads to make a schedule on
the air...Let's see if Lennie can live up to any of that rear-area
radio mechanic war hero rhetoric and face his fears....

Steve, K4YZ

What a welcome to amateur radio. You're a class act, douchebag.