Old March 10th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore Scott in Baltimore is offline

Default CB radio mic on my computer?

I challenge you to find a computer mic that picks up well, doesn't sound
like **** *and* costs less than what it would in theory to convert a radio
mike.

I picked up a cheap iconcepts mike at one of the depot office stores.
It sounds better then the built in mike on my camcorder. I works great
on echolink and skype. It even sounded good when I made a PS trailer.

It's the small teardrop shaped one. They changed the color to silver
and doubled the price since I bought mine.