Old March 10th 07, 08:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] abown68@gmail.com is offline

Default September 1999 Shortwave Magazine: John Wilson Article on Icom R71

Hi

I'm a keen user of the Icom R71 and have just bought a second one from
eBay. It looks like it's in excellent condition, but while I wait for
it to arrive I'm reading up on R71 info. I have the Passport White
Paper and the WRTH review but wonder if anyone has a scan of the John
Wilson article mentioned in the subject line, or would be able to
point me in the right direction to purchase a copy.

Also, if anyone has any links to other reviews apart from eHam,
Passport and WRTH, I'd be really grateful.

Cheers

Andy