Old March 10th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Morkie and VE Testing

On Mar 10, 11:07 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 12:15 am, "Dee Flint" wrote:
wrote in message

roups.com...

On Mar 9, 9:53 pm, "Mork" Dork@anon wrote:
[snip]

So less than two dozen ( 24) amateurs aren't enough to make up a VE
team? That IS news to me.
If the numbers presented earlier were correct, it would not matter if they
were all VEs. They could not have tested Mark since only one of them held a
license class higher than General. To conduct a General license exam, they
must hold either an Advanced or Extra license.

Dee is a cheerleader for Morse Code and the ARRL. That's known as
"bias."
My support of Morse code has no bearing on the number of VEs in Mark's area
who are eligible to administer the General exam.

Dee, N8UZE

Fair enough.

I was just disgusted by your legitimizing Robesin's sexual inuendo and
accusations that Mark's wife is a man.

That is all.

I sometimes get the feeling that you're about as peculiarly wired as Mark.

Dave K8MN

Sometimes? Don't hold back. What do you think of me the rest of the
time?