Old March 10th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Dr.Ace Dr.Ace is offline

Default ARRL Now Only Wants No Code Hams - Holding Midnight Exams

"Dee Flint" wrote in message
. ..

"John Smith" wrote in message
David G. Nagel wrote:

You can become a VEC if you so desire. Dave WD9BDZ

Dave:

Actually, I know all this ... I don't like the system.

Gives too much power to the forces I am opposed to ... but then, you
already knew that ...

Regards,
JS

So you want to give this much power to the government?? Not me. This was
an extremely progressive idea and actually gives a great deal of control
to the people. It maximizes the personal freedom and choices of the
participants. Would you really like to go back to the repressive "old"
day??

Dee, N8UZE

Government is not reason. Government is not eloquence. It is force. And,
like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -George
Washington