Old March 10th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mork Morgan[_2_] Mork Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default Moon buonce

I do make earth moon earth bluouce on my radois anddo not talk to bootlog
statons like Roger says. I hear the contracts vey nicley bucause i have a
good set of ears. wismen says I am lyeing but im not. He libbels me and
dave and everbody on news groups. he is a liar This is a photo of me when I
wwas at fort Sill and I was a after a night in Lawton at the saloons. we
went to radar park to water the radars. i used to be silly back in those
days and got micro waved burnt and am now paritaly disabeled as results.
http://i7.tinypic.com/2u969uv.jpg