Old March 11th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dean M Dean M is offline

Default VE Testing Rules

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 10, 11:29 am, "Dean M" wrote:

How's that report on me going. Should be at least 500 words double
spaced

The report was completed back when I said I made it.

I so doubt that. You're all bluster like your trainer

Do you think I have super-human powers from the planet Krypton to have
you picked up with a single phone call just on my say so???

I guess you answered that

Actually I see you as a Bizzaro planet inhabitant

"Dialing...." Hi, hi! What a pair of idiots you are.

Bry..you are the tool's tool

Dean
Anchors Away

Fair wind and following seas and all that, embarassing Son of DOS

And here I thought you were so morally against name calling??!! Daughter of
Satan..indeed

What a trained little monkey you really are. Acn you do any other tricks
there Bry??