Old March 10th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (ON TOPIC)

Julie Emerick's shinny bean pole sister (Jerry) is next door to me now.I
swar and declar I didn't reckonize her skinny arse with that business
suit on her bones and that new fangled car she has over there next door
to me,(car has a dent on the right front fender side area,like somebody
took a pot shot at her with a 45 Calibre,I pointed that out to her
skinny arse) (at least she didn't park that new car in my yard,it would
be A OK with me if she parks her bones on top of my bones) I told her
(because her new car has TEXAS plates on it),,, What part of TEXAS are
you from? She said,Austin.
She isn't from Austin,she was boned in MISSISSIPPI.
cuhulin