Old March 11th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael Michael is offline

Default The Cold War is starting again

"download.com" wrote in message
I just listened to Russian talk about the bad Americans aiming their guns
at China so China has the right to arm itself.

Burr

That's fantastic !!!! The cold war days were the best days for shortwave
listening. I long for the days of Radio Moscow and quality propaganda on
shortwave. I grew up on that stuff. While all the other kids were listening
to Kiss records, I had my shortwave radio turned on to Radio Moscow. I get
all teary eyed just thinking about it. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have
those days back. It is worth risking global annihilation by nuclear weapons
to bring back such programming. It was such good fun.
--
Respectfully,

Michael

Location: NJ
Primary Radio: ICOM IC-R75 (full Kiwa mods)
Antennas: G5RV & 200ft "Frankenstein" Roof Wire
Additional Radios: Icom IC-PCR1000,
Sony 7600GR, Grundig YB400,
Tecsun PL-550, Kaito KA1101, Kaito KA1102
GE SR-III, Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)